Saturday 5 April 2014

Poem #28: "the scars of a turbulent trauma"

"the scars of a turbulent trauma"

every thing i feel and suppress
time seems to slow down. i regress -- 
i fly within reaches of my own insanity,
fall into place in my secluded dreamland, and
my heart goes numb, my grace now broken, my
light abruptly lost in triggered chaos
subdued by the scars of a turbulent trauma

every rhyme i spark, express, 
time resumes in its perfect flow
i soar, i rise, i remember -- i
heal the cracks in my fractured heart
i release, to let go, to set myself free, to
rise, to kindle my flame, to fly above my sorrows,
renewed from the scars of a turbulent trauma

every time i fall,
my light subdued,
every time i heal,
i rise renewed.

(c) TheLegendaryDreamer
Written March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback, it helps me to become more recognized and write better poetry.